Baby carriers have come in handy for me, as a new mom, more times than I can even count. I love them! I had to tell you about this awesome 6-in-1 carrier I was given to review from LÍLLÉbaby. It’s called the Complete All Seasons 6-in-1 Carrier. It’s honestly one of the coolest carriers on the market.
Let me first tell you about all of the many different positions you can use to hold your child in this LÍLLÉbaby carrier! There are 6 positions you can use.
- Fetal – Great for very little babies (newborn-3 months old). Your baby’s neck is supported and they’re face-to-face with you so they’re protected from their surroundings.
- Infant – This position is perfect for when your baby has outgrown the fetal hold, but they’re not quite ready for a wide-seated position. The narrow seat is a great for your little one’s back, thighs and behind. There is also a cover for if you want to nurse on the go or if you want to cover your baby from the elements (rain, snow, etc.).
- Face Out – Perfect for babies 6 months and up who have strong neck support and can hold up their head on their own. I personally love this hold because my daughter can look around at her surroundings and take everything in.
- Toddler – This hold is great for a sleepy babe. They can lay their head on your chest and listen to your heartbeat. My daughter has passed out many times in this position. Ages 6m+
- Hip – The hip position is a hold that a lot of parents are used to. Without a carrier, most parents hold their babies on their hips. It helps to take the pressure off of your lower back. This position is perfect for getting certain chores/tasks done. I know with a baby in the front, I can'[t always sweep or do dishes how I’d like so I love this alternative position. 6m+
- Back – If you’re going to be wearing a baby for a long time or if you’re carrying a larger child, this position is great. It takes the pressure off of your lower back and keeps the center of gravity inside the carrier. Your baby is able to sit comfortably.
This carrier is literally the perfect all-in-one carrier. Here are some other features for this carrier.
- Lumbar Support – I LOVE that this carrier includes lumbar support. Carrying around a 20lb+ baby all the time can be exhausting on your body. I love that the lumbar support is super comfortable and that it works really well. I never have lower back pain while using this carrier.
- Two-Way Strap – You can use the straps like a backpack, or you can cross them in the back which makes nursing and other tasks much easier. I actually have some friends who nurse on the go in their carriers.
- Sleeping Hood – Perfect for nursing on the go. The sleeping hood is also great for when your baby is asleep. You don’t have to worry about their head flopping around and hurting their neck. It also protects the baby against the elements (wind, rain, sun).
- Pocket – There is a pocket with a zipper that makes it easy to store cash or extra essentials when you’re out and about.
- Tall and Extendable Torso – Great for taller children. It helps support their necks and backs.
- Padded Shoulder Straps and Waist Belt – These are awesome for evenly distributing your child’s weight. It makes the carrier so comfortable to wear.
All-in-all, I love the LÍLLÉbaby Complete All Seasons 6-in-1 Carrier. One of the only things I would change is that in order to put your child in the carrier, you must take your shoulder straps off and place the baby inside. With my Infantino carrier, I’m able to unclip 2 snaps and I can place the baby inside and clip them back. I find the Infantino just a tad bit easier to put on by myself, but I do like the LÍLLÉbaby carrier a lot.
So tell me, what is your favorite carrier?
Use my referral link and receive $10 off of a $95 purchase.* HERE
*This product was given to me free of charge for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Also, some links may be affiliate links meaning that I may make a small commission off of anything you buy.