Does any one else hate making their bed in the morning? Having to readjust the sheets because the corners have popped off, or having to get the blankets to sit just right can be daunting sometimes. Luckily, I’ve found a product called Beddy’s that helps remedy all of those problems.
Beddy’s are one-piece bedding sets that go on like a fitted sheet. Their blanket is attached by zippers and the sheet is part of the blanket! It’s really pretty fascinating.
A few things I love about Beddy’s
- There are zippers on both sides of the bedding, so if you want to put your arms or legs outside of the blankets, you can. What is great is that you have extra fabric that folds out on the sides so you still have coverage even if you’ve unzipped the Beddy’s. I particularly love the zippers on both sides so my husband and I can be comfortable in our own ways.
- You can purchase your Beddy’s with minky fabric on the inside. It’s so cozy.
- There are deep pockets for fitting the Beddy’s around the mattress so you don’t have to worry about your bedding popping off.
- The designs are very cute. They have designs for everyone’s tastes.
- Easy enough for kids to use! They can make their beds every day.
Things I dislike about Beddy’s
- The bedding, while soft and luxurious, holds on to lint.
- The fabric for the bedding can stay fairly wrinkly after coming out of the dryer, so you do need to iron or steam it.
All-in-all, I absolutely love the ease of using Beddy’s. I think Beddy’s bedding is revolutionary and it’s perfect for both children and adults. I never want to go back to the typical sheet and comforter.
* These products were sent to me free of charge for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
P.S. Right now, Beddy’s has a BOGO sale going on! That’s BUY ONE GET ONE!! So purchase yours now. Keep an eye out for a Black Friday deal coming up as well.