Most girls are familiar with and are big fans of Bath & Body Works. 🙂 It’s probably because they usually have amazing sales, and not only that, they have great products.
I have been a fan since I was about 11-12 years old. I know, because when I was younger I’d parade around the mall with my friends (our favorite place :)). One day, I went in and saw a bunch of glittery roll-ons and lotions that I just had to have. The line was called the “Art Stuff” collection. When I brought my items up to the counter to pay for them, the lady gave me a temporary Art Stuff Club membership card which was this decorated cardboard type card until my plastic one came in the mail. I’ve since kept my card in my keepsakes, but I still love shopping at Bath & Body Works. 🙂
I went to Bath & Body Works a few weeks ago when they were having a huge sale. I ended up getting 11 items for $30.54 – including tax.
Here are the items I bought recently:
Bath & Body Works gentle hand soaps are enriched with olive fruit extracts, honey, as well as coconut milk so they won’t dry out your hands. For some one who washes their hands about 15+ times a day, that’s really nice to have.
- Black Cherry Merlot – I love the taste and smell of Black Cherries, so this item was a given for me. Love <3
- Japanese Cherry Blossom – I am not the biggest fan of floral scents but I absolutely love this fragrance, as well as the Sweet Pea one. <3
- Island White Pineapple – I like to keep this soap in my kitchen (for washing my hands after doing dishes or making dinner) because I smells very clean. It has a pineapple and melon infusion – though I only am able to really smell the pineapple. Definitely one of my favs. <3
Price: $3 each. Originally – $5.50 each.
For those of you who like to have protection against germs after you’ve been in a public place or somewhere people may be sick: I present to you your new best friend – PocketBac. Infused with Tahitian Palm Milk, this anti-bacterial is sure to kill germs.
- Warm Vanilla Sugar – If you enjoy Holiday desserts and love smelling them cook, you may like this one. I love that it has a sweet smell. Reminds me of making cookies. 🙂 <3
- Vanilla Berry Sorbet – Exactly as it sounds – this bottle smells of berry sorbet! I like how clean and fresh it smells. It’s not too strong of a scent. <3
- Japanese Cherry Blossom – Again, a favorite of many. The floral scent is not too strong. It reminds me of fresh, clean laundry. <3
Price: $5/5 – Originally $1.75 each.
Lastly, one of my favorite parts of the haul :
- Watermelon Lemonade Candle – I am a huge fan of watermelon scented things, although, I hate the taste of actual watermelon. Strange I know.. Never-the-less.. I love this candle!!! I own many candles and candle warmers and this has got to be one of my favorites of them all. This candle smells so good you almost want to eat it. When you light it, it doesn’t seem to burn down very fast – which is great if you love burning candles. It takes only a few minutes and your whole living room will be smelling of lemonade. 🙂 Awesome candle. Very glad I found this. <3 <3 <3
Price: $6.25 – Originally $12.50 each.
Ok, so now that you’ve seen my haul – Hopefully you’ll bounce on over to Bath & Body Works and take a look at the items I mentioned and also some of the other great things they have. They have loads of items for all your different needs including: wallflowers, fragrances, bath scrubs and gels, you name it..
Hope you all have an amazing week. xo