I was introduced to LipSense through Instagram where I instantly fell in love with so many of the colors. In case you didn’t know what LipSense is, it’s a long-lasting, liquid lip color that dries on your lips and is waterproof. You can find loads of LipSense distributor pages on Instagram that are full of color swatches of their lip colors. While browsing Instagram, I found the sweetest distributor by the name of Kayla. She sent me a collection that included a LipSense color, Glossy gloss, and Ooops! Remover.
Kayla helped me choose a color I loved and even though she didn’t have it in stock at the moment, she found it quickly for me through a friend who also sells LipSense. My lip kit was shipped quickly and she also provided a tracking number for me so I could see where it was. Kayla also allowed me to join her Facebook group which contained tons of videos and information on how to apply LipSense which was very helpful.
Applying LipSense is a little confusing at first, but it gets much easier the more you apply it. You actually apply it by layers. Here’s a video to explain some tips and tricks and also how to apply it:
Here are my thoughts since trying LipSense:
- I like that the color lasts longer than your typical lipstick. Instead of constantly re-applying, you basically apply once and you’re set all day.
- The Glossy gloss is soooo smooth. I usually have pretty dry lips and I love wearing glosses because they are so moisturizing. The Glossy gloss does not disappoint.
- There are loads of gorgeous colors to choose from that compliment all complexions.
- I don’t like the taste or smell of LipSense at first. It does dry, but before it dries, it tastes and smells like chemicals.
- Ooops! Remover can take a little bit of time to work so if you’re looking to take LipSense off quickly, you’re going to need some patience.
- The application can take a few minutes to do which is not as easy as applying a regular lipstick.
Overall, I like LipSense. The fact that you are able to apply it in the morning and it can last most of the day is cool. I like that you are also able to apply several colors in layers to create a different color. Like I said, the process for applying LipSense is not very hard but it does take patience and time.
If you’d like to order any Senegence products, reach out to Kayla! She is super sweet and will help you with all your needs. You can find her on her facebook group HERE and her Instagram page HERE.
*This product was sent to me free of charge. All opinions expressed are my own.